We are currently recruiting for the role of Overhead Linesman LE2 which will be field based. The main purpose of this role is to work in a team to achieve delivery to time, safety regulations, quality standards and project specification.
Principle Accountabilities / Objectives:
• Assist in Installation, build and refurbishment of overhead lines up to 33kV.
• Carry out all work in accordance with the standards, policies and procedures of Freedom and its customers.
• Maintain and develop own competence in accordance with legislative changes and customer requirements.
• Work as part of a team to ensure the safe, effective and efficient implementation of Freedom’s operations.
• Maintain awareness of and conform to Freedom’s SHE policy and issued safety instructions.
• Maintain site safety at all times.
• Conform to all instructions stated in method statements and risk assessments.
• Report any concerns regarding SHE to the SHE team and your manager.
• Adhere to Freedom’s QUOSH values.
• Complete all work to high standards.
• Maintain in good working order issued vehicles, tools and equipment.
o Freedom Driver Permit/Driving Licence
o Emergency First Aid
o Manual Handling
o Working at Height
o Safe Digging Techniques
o Winch Operation
o IPAF 1b MEWP Operation
o DNO Authorisation (up to 33kV & Live Line Working under Supervision, Polarity Training, Sub-Station Entry under Supervision)
o IOSH Working Safely
• Knowledge of the electricity industry.
• Experience of Overhead Lines works up to 33kV.
• Knowledge of Health & Safety and its practical implications.
• Good Communication skills.
• Excellent team worker
Job Reference: FR729
Email CV to email@example.com
When sending the email please put Job Reference in the Subject Bar.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and all recruitment is in line with our Equality and Diversity policy.
Please Note: Agency applications will not be accepted.