ADMINISTRATOR X 2
We are recruiting 2 Administrators, one based in Normanton and the other in Newton Aycliffe, to provide admin support to the Network Services - Yorkshire division.
• Provide full range of administrative support to the Operations team to quality, standard and in accordance with Freedom Group policies and procedures
• Place and co-ordinate orders for Project Managers and other team members
• Arrange hire of plant
• Use Freedom Group systems (eg Jobtrack, BMS & Incident Reporting) to support issue and monitoring of work, payment applications and invoicing
• Managing invoicing processes including provision of job packs and follow up
• Check invoices before payment
• Process quotes for customers
• Order and manage stationery and other items to support staff in the South Region.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
• Maintain awareness of Freedom Group’s H&S policy and rules and keep up to date with changes that impact your role
• Undertake office risk assessments when required
• Take reasonable care of yourself and others who may be affected by your actions
• Promptly record all accidents and near misses
• Report any concerns regarding Safety, Health or the Environment to your supervisor
• Use all equipment appropriately and in line with company guidance.
PLANNING & ORGANISATION
• Take overview of work to be completed planning relevant activities to time and prioritising work to meet deadlines
• Plan ahead to ensure that requirements are met at ‘best price’ for the business, e.g. when completing orders
• Set up and maintain accurate filing systems
• Complete reports and administer all paperwork accurately and to time.
PEOPLE / TEAM WORK
• Carry out tasks as required by the Operations Manager and other members of your team
• Actively contribute to your team, sharing knowledge and experience, and providing support for others
• Liaise with colleagues across Freedom Group’s organisation to ensure effective completion of tasks
• Represent Freedom Group professionally to customers and individuals from other companies, including external suppliers.
• Aware of Freedom Group’s approach to Quality and how this applies to your role
• Complete all work to high standards
• Identify and recommend improved ways of doing things
• Ensure working practices and processes are followed.
GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
Excellent customer facing skills
Good IT literacy – user level
Good awareness of internal processes and procedures, including job management, payments and invoicing
Good ability to attend to detail.
Previous practical experience in similar role
IT literacy – expert user level.
Job Reference: FR757
Email CV to email@example.com
When sending the email please put Job Reference in the Subject Bar.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and all recruitment is in line with our Equality and Diversity policy.
Please Note: Agency applications will not be accepted.