We are recruiting a Project Manager within Network Services NW. The main purpose of this role is to manage a team to achieve delivery to safety regulations, quality standards , program timescales , project specification and financial budgets. The role reports directly to the Senior/Regional Manager.
Principle Accountabilities / Objectives:
• Manage multiple/major projects safely, competently and effectively to time and budget
• Manage all financial aspects of projects, including the costing and invoicing of any additional works
• Carry out all work in accordance with the standards, policies and procedures of Freedom and its customers
• Maintain and develop own competence in accordance with legislative changes and customer requirements
• Provide guidance to team members to ensure the safe, effective and efficient implementation of Freedom’s operations
• Monitor and report on progress of work to the customer as required.
• Provide guidance on and monitor your team’s approach to safety rules and procedures, method statements and risk assessments
• Liaise with third parties to ensure the smooth implementation of work.
• Maintain awareness of and conform to Freedom’s SHE policy and issued safety instructions
• Maintain site safety at all times and complete daily risk assessments
• Ensure that accidents and near misses are suitably reported, recorded and investigated and that remedial action is carried out promptly
• Report any concerns regarding SHE to the SHE team
• Implement Freedom’s QUOSH values
• Manage and review performance of staff reporting to you and identify training needs
• Conduct site safety and 1 in 10 inspections and ensure remedial actions are undertaken
• Ensure that all statutory records, certificates, licences, notifications and notices are in place
• Prepare project Safety, CDM plans and Risk Assessments as part of the overall programme
• Where necessary assist with the management and resolution of customer complaints.
Freedom Driver Permit/Driving Licence
Working at Height
DNO Authorisation (up to 33kV & Live Line Working, Polarity Training, Sub-Station Entry) Preferred
Safe Digging Techniques
Site Management Safety Training Scheme
Recognised Project Management Qualification or demonstrable experience
Minimum 5yrs practical expertise in Overhead Line works up to 33kv or 132kv
Sound knowledge of Health & Safety and its practical implications
• Strong Communication skills.
• Excellent I.T. Skills
• Sound financial understanding.
Job Reference: FR762
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
When sending the email please put Job Reference in the Subject Bar.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and all recruitment is in line with our Equality and Diversity policy.
Please Note: Agency applications will not be accepted.