BUSINESS ADMIN MANAGER
To achieve the objectives of NIFES in line with the corporate strategy and vision for which the job holder is directly responsible and continuously improve performance.
Principal Accountabilities / Objectives
The holder of this essential role will take ownership for ensuring that all administrative functions within the business run well, are in line with corporate strategy and support the effective running of NIFES. Specific responsibilities will include:
1. PA to NIFES Managing Director;
2. Responsibility for members of the NIFES admin team;
3. Organisation of internal and external meetings;
4. Day to day management of office facilities.
Job Content / Main Tasks
The duties will include:
1. PA to NIFES Managing Director
• Manage diary;
• Arrange meetings, travel;
• Manage correspondence;
• Organise filing.
2. Responsibility for members of the NIFES admin team
• Directly manage members of the central admin team;
• Dotted line functional responsibility for other admin staff in NIFES;
• Develop the structures of all admin tasks;
• Introduce performance appraisals for Admin team;
• Develop the use of databases to support the management of all
3. Organisation of internal and external meetings
• Organise team meetings;
• Set up customer and other external meetings;
• Responsibility for agenda and minute taking;
• Responsible for reviewing the performance appraisal and
development records for all teams.
4. Day to day management of office facilities
• Ensure essential infrastructure is fully operational, eg telephones,
• Take on safety, health, quality and environment duties as
• Improve the quality of all NIFES admin outputs;
• Manage the interface with Central Services.
The successful candidate will:
• Be well organised and have a commitment to make continuous improvements at a personal, team and business level;
• Be focused on delivery;
• Have excellent communication skills;
• Be an efficient and accurate all round office administrator;
• Have a high level of interpersonal skills;
• Be an intermediate/advance user of MS Office applications;
• Have strong word processing skills (min 40wpm);
• Have a high level of integrity and trustworthiness;
• Be flexible and strong on using own initiative.
The role will mostly be carried out in the Altrincham office of NIFES. In addition, some travel will be required.
Closing Date: 11th May 2012
Job Reference: 779
Email CV to email@example.com
When sending the email please put Job Reference in the Subject Bar.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and all recruitment is in line with our Equality and Diversity policy.
Please Note: Agency applications will not be accepted.