BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - NEW MARKETS
The Business Development Manager – New Markets, is responsible for identifying and developing new market opportunities with a view to Inenco being able to maximise evolving markets through maturity or legislation.
1. To identify new market opportunities.
2. Drive new revenue streams through developing new business areas.
3. To ensure inenco is aware of all new market opportunities prior to competitors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Identification of legislative changes that might affect the business.
2. Compile and maintain a list of project opportunities that might be of interest by inenco group.
3. Size and scope each project to identify potential business, this includes, market analysis, volume opportunity, timeline of development and market, market share, revenue potential.
4. Package the opportunity and ensure full understanding across the business.
5. Supporting the Sales & Marketing activity to ensure timely decision making of each opportunity.
6. Working with stakeholders across the business to measure the impact of any accepted project.
7. Support the rollout of any new business offering to ensure full integration.
8. Monthly reporting of project plan and progress of each.
Essential Behaviours & Skills:
1. A good team-player.
2. Task driven; a completer-finisher attitude.
3. Strong planning and prioritisation skills.
4. Commercially driven.
5. Effective time management.
6. Strong project management skills.
7. Customer minded.
8. Structured and well organised.
9. Works well under pressure.
10. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
11. Proactive; continually show positive attitude and a 'can do, will do' approach.
12. Articulate and a strong grasp of English language.
13. Self-learning; ability to quickly acquire knowledge of Inenco services.
1. Previous experience of writing market analysis, project plans and forecast growth, preferred.
2. Experience of technical services in a business to business environment is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
3. Knowledge of the energy/environmental and utilities sector is essential.
4. A strong personality will be required, as the candidate will need to influence experienced and knowledgeable people both internally and externally.
5. IT skills including knowledge of MS products, advanced knowledge of power point etc.
6. Strong presentation skills.
7. Strong written skills.
Job Reference: IN811
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
When sending the email please put Job Reference in the Subject Bar.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and all recruitment is in line with our Equality and Diversity policy.
Please Note: Agency applications will not be accepted.