SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
We are recruiting a Senior Project Manager in the Network Services division who will be responsible for the delivery of 11kv & 20kv switchgear major projects/programmes.The successful candidate will report directly to the Operations Manager.
Principle Accountabilities / Objectives:
- Manage the multiple/major projects safely, competently and effectively to time and budget
- Manage all financial aspects of projects, including the costing and invoicing of any additional works
- Carry out all work in accordance with the standards, policies and procedures of Freedom and its customers
- Maintain and develop own competence in accordance with legislative changes and customer requirements
- Provide guidance to team members to ensure the safe, effective and efficient implementation of Freedom’s operations
- Monitor and report on progress of work to the customer as required
- Provide guidance on and monitor your team’s approach to safety rules and procedures, method statements and risk assessments
- Liaise with third parties to ensure the smooth implementation of work
- Maintain awareness of and conform to Freedom’s SHE policy and issued safety instructions
- Maintain site safety at all times and complete daily risk assessments
- Ensure that accidents and near misses are suitably reported, recorded and investigated and that remedial action is carried out promptly
- Report any concerns regarding SHE to the SHE team
- Implement Freedom’s approach to Quality in all you do
- Manage and review performance of staff reporting to you and identify training needs
- Conduct site safety and 1 in 10 inspections and complete necessary paperwork
- Ensure that all statutory records, certificates, licences, notifications and notices are in place
- Prepare project safety and CDM plans and Risk Assessments as part of the overall programme
- Where necessary assist with the management and resolution of customer complaints.
City & Guilds 2322
DNO Authorisation (up to 20kv & Live Line Working, Polarity Training, Sub-Station Entry)
Safe Digging Techniques
Site Management Safety Training Scheme
• Minimum 5yrs practical of switchgear works up to 20kv.
• Sound knowledge of Health & Safety and its practical implications.
• Strong Communication skills.
• Excellent I.T. Skills
Job Reference: FR815
Email CV to email@example.com
When sending the email please put Job Reference in the Subject Bar.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and all recruitment is in line with our Equality and Diversity policy.
Please Note: Agency applications will not be accepted.