Freedom Group benefits from extensive delivery capability with a cradle to grave approach in design, project and operational management and technical works. Its unique mix of in-house civil and electrical engineering resources provide a turnkey solution for major electrical and infrastructure projects.
Freedom’s service offerings are expressed through its key service Divisions:
- Network Services – Specialising in the construction of overhead and underground distribution networks, asset replacement, large scale turnkey substation construction and regeneration projects, electrical and civil engineering design, planning and construction up to 132Kv.
- Power Solutions – Leading providers of renewable energy generation projects, steel fabrication, substation construction and maintenance and private network management .
- Connections - Experts in contestable connections.
- Civil Asset Management - Offering building and civil maintenance, civil construction, vegetation control, asbestos management, utility mapping and security services including compound CCTV and fencing.
- British Power International (BPI) - Specialists in electrical and civil engineering design and strategic consultancy.